Saturday, September 12, 2009

Valentina you totally saved my eyebrows …

Hello. My name is Christine Cirillo and I am a beauty adviser and make up artist for Christian Dior and Valentina happened to be doing an eyebrow shaping and waxing event at the Lord n Taylor in the Monmouth Mall.

I WISH I would have met her sooner!!! I have been getting my eyebrows threaded for years now and I will never go back threading them ever again!!!!

Valentina brought to my attention how badly my eyebrows were damaged from getting them threaded. I had so many bald spots in my eyebrows and hairs were growing in all different directions. Valentina you totally saved my eyebrows and I have never felt so comfortable before in my life. You had me relaxed and SHOWED me where my brows were funky!

When people say you are a miracle worker they are not kidding. I can’t wait to see you again! I had a wonderful experience and now I have wonderful eyebrows thanks to you!!!!!!

No comments: