Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Skin Inc Magazine Interviews Valentina Chistova

I want to thank Skin Inc Magazine for their beautiful article that was published in June. I had the wonderful opportunity to speak with one of their talented writers, Abby Penning, during an interview which focused on my skin care background and expertise in aesthetics. This is the second time Skin Inc interviewed me for a feature article and I want to thank them for their professionalism.

Skin care, eyebrow shaping and waxing are my biggest passions in this industry, and it’s been over 20 years already that I have had the pleasure of working in the spa business. I enjoy starting every day reading emails from people all over the country, people who have questions about skin care, anti-aging, acne, eyebrow shaping and more. I love reading your emails and I love having the ability to offer my knowledge to you via the Internet. I have also had the pleasure of meeting some wonderful people who visit my spa, Aquamedica Salon and Day Spa in Long Branch, NJ.

If you have a moment, I hope you will read the article that was published in the Skin Inc Magazine June issue. It will give you a closer look at my background, how I got started and who were my greatest influencers.

The article is online at:

http://www.skininc.com/spabusiness/leaders/people/46742097.html


Thank you again for allowing me into your lives and entrusting me with your questions regarding health and beauty!

Sincerely ~

Valentina

www.valentinachistova.com

No comments: